20090513

NEW BLOG...

this blog??
the idea come when this morning i design a pic..
and then i think i want to make my own blog that contains all my pic that i have editted..

still remember when i started edit pic when i was in form??
can`t remember =p

in that time, i just use PAINT software ~quiet tough actually ..
after a next year i started using a MICROSOFT POWER POINT ~quiet interesting and more flexible..

after i further my study.. i started interested in PHOTOSHOP software..
so, i take that software from my coursemate..
seems like more interesting and i tried it for a first time but seems like PHOTOSHOP more complicated but more easier and many function actually.. thanks to my photoshop teacher?? miss farhana.. really appreciate it..
NEXT,i found website that have a ONLINE IMAGE EDITING tools that gives users a fun filled experience.
more creative actually.. for example:photo effects,photo editing,image editing,image effects,image editors,myspace photo and others..

before i forget i also edit a pic using a HANDPHONE..not bad actually~
thats all ~
enjoy my blog contains and for every comment i will appriciate it and THANK YOU =)


##sorry if my english quiet bad actually =`( and any mistake just tell me ...thanx2
14 may 2009..13.40 p.m..

2 comments:

Lestari said...

enough good already. kalu aku dapt art2 yang baru aku cakap gan kau keyh

UNKNOWN GiRLz said...

ok3..thanx..
if lestari ada pendapat bout my pic..
sgt2 dialu2kn
=)
cyg kamOOoO..